Monday 11 February 2013

Book of the Month Competition- February



Well it’s nearly half way through February and I’ve got to admit, I’ve been very unorgainised with my Book of the Month Competition. I was planning on giving away a few copies of Wish which have been kindly donated to me by none other than Wish’s author- C. H. Aalberry.

However, as it is February (the shortest month in the year) and because it is already the 11th, I thought I should keep that great giveaway until next month. This is so that anyone who wants to enter the competition will have the full 31 days to get their entries in, instead of the remaining 17 days that are left in this February. Instead, I will be giving away another great book that opened my eyes to a whole new genre of reading and that book is…… The Purging of Kadillus by Gav Thorpe!

Now, I know this book is a Warhammer novel and that fact may put some of you guys off wanting to enter the competition. What I’d say to that is, please just give this book a chance! As a stand alone sci-fi novel I thought it was amazing and that’s why I’m choosing it as my Book of the Month for February (or what’s left of it!). So, if you are a fan of sci-fi, love Warhammer or just want to try something different, then this book is for you! So why not enter my FREE competition!



If you’d like to win this great sci-fi novel, all you have to do is click on this link to my Facebook page, ‘like’ my page and then write a comment saying you would like to enter the competition. If you are not on Facebook but are a member of Blogger, you can enter the competition by following my Blog directly through Blogger by clicking on the ‘join this site’ button on the right hand side of the page. You can also enter by subscribing to my Youtube page by clicking on this link here.

Remember it’s FREE to enter and it will not cost you a penny to get the book in the post. So why not have a go? You could win an excellent novel for absolutely FREE!

Good luck to everyone that enters, I hope you’ll have as much fun with the competition as I will. I’ll be choosing the winner on the 27th February . For further details on the competition, such as how the winner will be chosen and how the winner will be announced please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...