Thursday 16 August 2012

For One Day and One day Only!- Spartacus Competition and Launch of my New YouTube Channel!


Hey guys! Today is the 16th of August and as promised in my earlier preview of Ben Kane's new book Spartacus: Rebellion, there is a surprise for you today! As many of you Ben Kane fans will know, today is the release date for Spartacus: Rebellion and I am giving away a FREE copy of it today and today only! But that is not the only surprise because today is the launch day of my new YouTube channel adampreviews! My first ever video blog (or Vlog) will be of Spartacus: Rebellion!



So if you want to win a FREE copy of Spartacus: Rebellion all you have to do is click on this link to my new YouTube page and watch my Vlog of Spartacus. At some point in the Vlog I will give you a password which lets you enter the competition. When you have the password (and have finished watching my Vlog) head over to my Facebook page ( by clicking on this link here) and type the password as a comment there, that will enter you into a lottery with everyone else in the competition and the winner’s name will be picked out of a hat later this evening, it’s that simple! If you have an account on YouTube you could always like, comment and subscribe to my channel and I’ll enter you into the competition that way.

The winner of my competition will be announced on Blogger and my Facebook page later this evening! I hope you all have as much fun with the competition as I will! Good luck to anyone that enters. If you have any questions just drop me an e-mail at adampreviews@gmail.com or post me a comment on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...